In this lesson you will learn about insoluble and soluble materials.
By sieving or filtering
1. To strain rice or noodles to separate it from the water
2. To filter a mixture of coffee made using ground coffee beans
3. To filter a mixture of tea made using tea leaves
1. Put the ground coffee into a filter paper in a special holder.
2. Now pour hot water over the coffee.
3. The filter paper will allow the water and coffee solution to pass through into the cup, while the none dissolve coffee grounds are left in the filter paper.
January 13, 2014